[Infovis] CHI 2010 Registration Site Now Open, 10% Discount Before Dec 31

Eben Haber eben at haber.net
Thu Dec 10 18:57:56 CET 2009

Registration Site Now Open - 10% discount until the end of the year!

The CHI 2010 Registration site is now open, and until December 31,
2009 there is a 10% Early Bird discount on registrations.  Still have
money in this year's budget for a conference?  Register now and get a
discount!
Don't Forget January Deadlines
SIGs, Work-in-Progress, alt.chi, and Student Competitions are due
January 4.  Workshop position papers are due January 6:

January 4, 2010:
                     o Special Interest Groups (SIGs)
                     o Work-in-Progress
                     o alt.chi
                     o Student Research Competition
                     o Student Design Competition

Now - January 6, 2010:
                   o Workshops (Participants) - Check the websites for
deadlines.
                        Most deadlines January 3 - 6, a few workshop
deadlines are in December.
CHI 2010: The 28th Annual CHI Conference on Human Factors in Computing
Systems
CHI (ACM Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems) is the
premier international conference for the field of human-computer
interaction. CHI 2010 looks outward to the human experience of
computing in the world. "We are HCI" challenges our community to
embrace the diversity of HCI in the world and to exclaim our
commitment as a profession to empower people from all walks of life.

   Become a fan of CHI 2010