[Infovis] Evaluations of some word abbreviation techniques

Mariana akemi Shimabukuro marianaakemi.shimabukuro at uoit.net
Sat Nov 9 22:28:57 CET 2013

Hello,

My name is Mariana Shimabukuro and I am an undergraduate research assistant
at the University of Ontario Institute of Technology.  I am currently
conducting evaluations of some word abbreviation techniques.  The main
interest for this project is to investigate the readability of some word
abbreviation techniques.

I would like to invite you to participate in a 25-30 minute online
questionnaire.  Participation in this questionnaire is optional and at your
own convenience.  There will be a draw for $50 for those who complete the
survey and choose to provide optional contact information.  You may
complete this survey anytime from now until November 24, 2013. If you are
interested in participating please refer to the link provided below.  This
link will direct you to the online consent form followed by the web
questionnaire.

http://questionpro.com/t/AKSmfZQBDW

Thank you for your time,

Mariana Shimabukuro
Principal Investigator: Dr. Christopher Collins

 Research Authorized by the UOIT Research Ethics Board, file # 13-021