[Infovis] Open positions for PostDocs and PhD students at Visual Computing Group at Harvard

Alexander Lex alex at seas.harvard.edu
Sun Oct 13 15:37:07 CEST 2013

The Visual Computing Group at the Harvard School of Engineering is
seeking post-doctoral fellows and PhD students in the area of visualization.

We are seeking post docs to contribute to VCG's efforts in visualization
for biology who will work closely with the Caleydo team in an
interdisciplinary setting, as well as on topics related to visualization
on the web.
We welcome applications from those with visualization background and/or
a computer science background and experience in working with biological
data (e.g., bioinformatics). A strong track record demonstrating
research experience and software development skills are required.

PhD students will have a chance to work on the aforementioned topics as
well as other visualization topics, such as human-computer interaction
in the context of visualization.

If you are at VIS in Atlanta, please directly approach either Prof.
Hanspeter Pfister or Alexander Lex.

Otherwise, direct correspondence to alex at seas.harvard.edu

Kind Regards,

the VCG team