[Infovis] PostDoc position in Network Visualization at Monash University Australia

Tim Dwyer tim.dwyer at monash.edu
Wed Apr 30 03:24:52 CEST 2014

PostDoc position in Network Visualization at Monash University Australia

Project Title: Visualisation of Large, Complex Networks Through Small,
Beautiful Diagrams

Annual Salary: $AUD75-80k  (~$US70-74k)

Start Date: second half of 2014

We have funding for a three year Research Fellow (post-doctoral) position
investigating high-quality layout and visualization techniques supporting
the interactive exploration of large graphs.  Our group has expertise in
optimization as well as human-centred design and we are looking for someone
with skill in one or more of the following areas:
 - novel and natural user-interface design for visualization applications
 - algorithm design and optimization, particularly with application to
network layout
 - applications of graph/network visualization

We will be accepting official applications very soon, but right now we are
looking for serious expressions of interest.  Please contact:
Tim Dwyer
tim.dwyer at monash.edu

--
Dr Tim Dwyer BSc BCS(Hons) PhD