[Infovis] WSCG 2014-Graphics, Visualization, Computer vision - deadline 2014-03-05

Vaclav Skala skala at kiv.zcu.cz
Wed Jan 8 19:14:44 CET 2014

>>> WSCG 2014 June 2-5, 2014 Plzen - close to Prague - Czech Republic <<<
>>> Eurographics, ACM and ACM SIGGRAPH listed <<<
------------------------
Please, use "password forgotten" option first as you might be already in our database
at http://wscgreg.zcu.cz
and update your data/affiliation to get new information (2-3 per a year)
------------------------
infovis at infovis.org							9176

>>> Call for Papers     WSCG 2014           June 2-5, 2014 <<<
>>> Eurographics, ACM and ACM SIGGRAPH listed <<<

WSCG 2014 - 22nd International Conference in Central Europe on Computer Graphics, Visualization and Computer Vision 2014 (http://www.wscg.eu - WSCG events)

http://www.wscg.cz

will be held at Primavera Congress Center, Pilsen
(Plzen - the European City of Culture 2015)
close to Prague - the Golden European City

in June 2-5, 2014.

Download PDF version of the WSCG 2014 Call for papers
http://wscg.zcu.cz/wscg2014/CfP-2014-A4.pdf

Keynote speakers:
--------------------
    Manuel M. Oliveira, Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil
    Tino Wienkauf, Max-Planck-Institut für Informatik, Saarbrucken, Germany

Important Dates:
-------------------
Paper submission:                  March 5, 2014
Acceptance notification:          April 14, 2014
Venue:                                  June 2 - 5, 2014

Accepted and Presented papers will be published in WSCG proceedings with ISBN and submitted for indexing to Thomson Reuters, SCOPUS and others.

The best papers will be selected for publication in the Journal of WSCG ISSN 1213-6972 (http://wscg.zcu.cz/JWSCG/)

ALL WSCG proceedings and Journal of WSCG since 1992 are available at http://wscg.zcu.cz/DL/wscg_DL.htm, access free.

The Pilsen City is close to Prague (Praha) - the Golden European city approx. 80km from the Plzen city (60 mins. by a coach). To reach the Pilsen city from the Prague airport is approx. 75 mins. by public transport - actually faster than to reach the Prague central parts.

Call for new reviewers:
If you or colleague of yours would like to act as a reviewer for WSCG events, please, send:
- First Name, Last Name, @mail, URL personal page
by @mail to skala at kiv.zcu.cz subj. WSCG - Reviewing

Feel free to contact me if you would have any question
Prof.Vaclav Skala
http://www.VaclavSkala.eu
skala at kiv.zcu.cz - SUBJ.: WSCG 2014

---
Tato zpráva neobsahuje viry ani jiný škodlivý kód - avast! Antivirus je aktivní.