[Infovis] Call for Posters: International Symposium on Visual Information Communication and Interaction, August 6-8 in Sydney

Tony Huang whua5569 at gmail.com
Wed May 7 12:05:25 CEST 2014

Dear Colleagues,

VINCI2014 is calling for posters for authors to report on late-breaking and
preliminary results, up to 2 pages. All accepted posters will be published
in ACM digital library.

The due date for poster is: May 20, 2014

Conference highlights:

1. We have received a record number of paper submissions. We are expecting
a quality technical program in August.

2. This year’s edition of the conference features three exciting keynotes
by Professor Peter Eades from University of Sydney, Professor Bruce Thomas
from the University of South Australia and Dr. Helen Purchase from
University of Glasgow.

3. Proceedings, including posters, will be published by ACM Press and made
available in the ACM Digital Library (EI-indexed). Further, it has been
confirmed that a high number of selected papers will be published in a
special issue of International Journal of Software Engineering and
Knowledge Engineering (IJSEKE, SCI indexed) and a special issue of
International Journal of Software and Informatics (IJSI).

For more information about the conference, visit web:
http://www.vinci-conf.org/

To submit: https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=vinci2014

------

VINCI14 Organizing committee