[Infovis] EGAS Deadline Extension to August 14, 2015

Haglin, David J David.Haglin at pnnl.gov
Sat Aug 1 18:32:48 CEST 2015

From: Haglin, David J
Sent: Saturday, August 01, 2015 9:20 AM
To: ieee_vis at listserv.uni-tuebingen.de; infovis at infovis.org
Subject: EGAS Deadline Extension to August 14, 2015

Dear colleagues,

There have been a number of requests to extend the deadline for submitting to the upcoming IEEE VIS Workshop on Exploring Graphs at Scale (IEEE EGAS 2015) http://vacommunity.org/egas2015/index.html. We have a new deadline of August 14, but will give priority and early decisions to papers submitted by the original deadline of August 3.

EGAS 2015 will explore the technical challenges and technology development opportunities of graph visual analytics found in the big data era with the goal of solving big problems with big graph data. We invite researchers and practitioners to participate at IEEE EGAS 2015 by submitting technical or position papers and, if accepted, presenting their ideas at the workshop co-located at IEEE VIS 2015. A technical paper aims to discuss preliminary but promising results, whereas a position paper is meant to share visionary ideas and/or unsolved challenges that the paper authors have encountered.
David