[Infovis] 23. WSCG 2015- REMINDER EXTENDED to March 15, 2015 - Comp.Graphics, Visualization&Computer Vision

Vaclav Skala skala at kiv.zcu.cz
Fri Feb 27 08:12:39 CET 2015

>>> 23rd WSCG 2015  Computer Graphics, Visualization and Computer Vision <<<
To be REMOVED from the list: mailto:skala at kiv.zcu.cz?subject=WSCG%20REMOVE%20infovis at infovis.org
or RETURN this mail to skala at kiv.zcu.cz   with the subject to REMOVE WSCG    (DO NOT REMOVE the @mail address in the mail we sent to you).

TO BE KEPT INFORMED: register with http://wscgreg.zcu.cz database
------------------------

To: infovis at infovis.org

          WSCG 2015 - SUBMISSION EXTENDED to March 15, 2015
                                             http://www.wscg.cz (WSCG 2015)
                       Eurographics, ACM and ACM SIGGRAPH listed

to be held at Primavera Congress Center, Pilsen [Plzen], Czech Republic
(Pilsen[Plzen] - the European City of Culture 2015 and the city where BEER was born !)
close to Prague [Praha] - the Golden European City (only 1 hour from the Prague airport)

June 8-12, 2015.

Conference Co-Chairs
------------------------
Marina L. Gavrilova, University of Calgary, Canada
Vaclav Skala, University of West Bohemia, Czech Republic

Important Dates:
-------------------
Paper submission:                  EXTENDED March 15, 2015
Acceptance notification:          April 24, 2015 (Expected)
Venue:                                  June 8-12, 2015

MAIN TOPICS
---------------
Computer graphics, scientific and medical visualization, computer vision, image processing, pattern recognition, GPU graphics, graphical human computer interfaces, geometric modeling, rendering and animation, virtual reality, haptic systems, medical imaging, graphical interaction, computational photography, data compression for graphics, image based rendering, mathematical methods for graphics and vision, physically based modeling, shape analysis & modeling & retrieval, surface and volume parameterization, parallel graphics, CAD, CAGD and GIS systems and related topics.

Publications
---------------
Accepted and Presented papers will be published in WSCG proceedings with ISBN and submitted for indexing to Thomson Reuters, SCOPUS and others.

The best papers will be selected for publication in the Journal of WSCG - ISSN 1213-6972 (http://wscg.zcu.cz/JWSCG/)

ALL WSCG proceedings and Journal of WSCG since 1992 are available at http://wscg.zcu.cz/DL/wscg_DL.htm, access free - no access restriction.

Travelling
------------
The Pilsen City - the Golden European City 2015 - . is close to Prague (Praha),
approx. 80km from the Plzen city (60 mins. by a coach). To reach the Pilsen city from the Prague Airport is approx. 75 mins. by public transport (coach) - actually faster than to reach Prague central parts.

Call for new reviewers:
--------------------------
If you or colleague of yours would like to help us as a reviewer for WSCG events, please, send:
- First Name, Last Name, @mail, URL of the proposed person home page
by @mail to skala at kiv.zcu.cz subj. WSCG - Reviewing
Suggestions will be evaluated.

Feel free to contact me if you would have any question
Prof.Vaclav Skala
c/o University of West Bohemia, Faculty of Applied Sciences, Comp.Sci.Dept.
http://www.VaclavSkala.eu
skala at kiv.zcu.cz - SUBJ.: WSCG 2015

>>> You can link me at http://cz.linkedin.com/pub/vaclav-skala/8/278/728 <<

TO BE KEPT INFORMED: register with http://wscgreg.zcu.cz database