[Infovis] Sign up for blind lunches at VIS 2015!

Alex Endert endert at gatech.edu
Wed Sep 23 22:07:36 CEST 2015

Hi everyone-

IEEE VIS 2015 is proud to offer our attendees activities to socialize and meet fellow VIS researchers through the Digital Compass events. One of our goals in organizing the Compass activities at the main IEEE VIS conference is to support the next generation of visualization researchers by helping connect beginning and advanced researchers from the scientific visualization, information visualization and visual analytics communities.

The Compass activities are open to all registered IEEE VIS participants. The activities are organized by the IEEE VIS Compass Chairs.

http://ieeevis.org/year/2015/info/overview-amp-topics/digital-compass <http://ieeevis.org/year/2015/info/overview-amp-topics/digital-compass>

CONTACT
For more information contact IEEE VIS 2014 Compass Chairs:
Alex Endert, Georgia Tech
Daniel Best, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
Mohammad Ghoniem, Centre de Recherche Public - Gabriel Lippmann
Email: compass at ieeevis.org <mailto:compass at ieeevis.org>