[Infovis] Fully-funded PhD Studentship opportunity at giCentre, City, University of London

Aidan Slingsby a.slingsby at city.ac.uk
Mon Apr 10 14:43:26 CEST 2017

Our school is offering a limited number of fully-funded PhD studentships.
These provide an excellent opportunity to study for a PhD at the giCentre,
starting in October.

We are currently looking for candidates who are interested in topics related
data visualisation. We have a list of suggested PhD topics
(https://www.gicentre.net/phd-topics), but you may also propose your own if
it fits within our areas of expertise. If you are interested, please email
us on gicentre at city.ac.uk, either indicating which proposal interests you or
giving us your own specific ideas. You'll need to contact us well in advance
of the deadline of 19th May.

More details are here: https://www.gicentre.net/

We look forward to following this up with some of you. Please email
gicentre at city.ac.uk if you're interested in any of these opportunities.