[Infovis] [Reminder] IEEE PacificVis 2017 - Early Bird Registration by March 17 & Program Schedule Update

GuHyun Han ghhan at hcil.snu.ac.kr
Wed Mar 15 07:59:47 CET 2017

*Summary*

   - *Early bird registration
   <http://www.cvent.com/events/2017-ieee-pacific-visualization-symposium-pacificvis-/event-summary-64c854402e464032872b875288f8c7fd.aspx>*
    *ends on **March 17!*
   - *Program <http://pacificvis.snu.ac.kr/programs> updates - Time table*
   - Visit our *Offical website* <http://pacificvis.snu.ac.kr/> to acess
   additional Information
   - Keep in touch with our *Facebook Page
   <https://www.facebook.com/pacificvis>, and Twitter Account
   <https://twitter.com/pacificvis>!*

*Location and Dates*
  The 10th PacificVis will be held at *Hoam Faculty House, Seoul National
University, Seoul, Korea* during *April 18 to 21, 2017*. As part of
PacificVis, PacificVAST workshop sessions will be held on April 18, with
the Symposium starting from April 19.

*Early bird Registration <http://pacificvis.snu.ac.kr/registration>*

  The last day for early bird registration is *March 17, 2017*. You can
check the discounted registration fee from the above link.

*Program Updates <http://pacificvis.snu.ac.kr/programs>*

  We've updated the time schedule of each session. Visit program page and
plan what to attend!

*Keep in touch with our Official Website
<http://pacificvis.snu.ac.kr/>, Facebook Page
<https://www.facebook.com/pacificvis>, and Twitter Account
<https://twitter.com/pacificvis>!*
*Hope to See you in IEEE PacificVis 2017, Seoul!*

*P.S. *
*In the previous announcement, there was a spelling error on the name of
keynote speaker.*
*"Prof. David Ebert" is correct. (not Elbert)*
*Sorry for the mistake.*