[Infovis] Tenure Track position in Big Geodata Analytics and Visualization, The Netherlands - Apply before 30 September!

Yuri Engelhardt yuri.engelhardt at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 23:52:42 CEST 2017

Last Call - Apply before 30 September (this Saturday)!
(Application closes 1 October, before VIS 2017)

Tenure Track position in Geodata Science / Big Geodata Analytics and
Visualization

The Faculty of Geo-Information Science and Earth Observation (ITC) of the
University of Twente is committed to the UN Sustainable Development Goals,
with a focus on capacity building and institutional development in
developing countries and emerging economies.  At the Department of
Geo-Information Processing we try to contribute through our expertise in:
   – Spatio-Temporal Analytics
   – Geodata Engineering
   – GeoVisualization

We are looking for a candidate with expertise in least two of these three
domains.  Please see the vacancy and the
online application form at: https://www.utwente.nl/en/organization/careers/
vacancies/!/associate-or-assistant-professor-tenure-track-position-geodata-
science/1154736

Additional information regarding the position can be obtained from Prof.
Dr. Menno-Jan Kraak – e-mail: m.j.kraak at utwente.nl, phone: +31 53 487 4463
<053%20487%204463>.
You are also invited to visit our faculty website at: https://www.itc.nl,
and our GeoVisual Analytics Lab at: https://twitter.com/GeoVisLab

This is a Tenure Track position, starting as Assistant Professor or as
Associate Professor.  A great opportunity!

Yuri Engelhardt
https://twitter.com/YuriEngelhardt