[Infovis] Full-time Research Scientist Opening at Adobe Research

Fan Du dufan2013 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 16 01:36:25 CET 2019

Adobe Research is seeking scientists in data visualization and
computer-human interaction with machine learning and deep learning
experience to join the Big Data Experience Lab, based in San Jose. You will
have expertise in the field, as evidenced by peer-reviewed academic
publication, combined with hands-on industrial research experience.

As a research scientist at Adobe, you will be joining a dynamic team of
computer systems, computer-human interaction, machine learning and deep
learning researchers to build the future of digital experiences. You will
have the opportunity to develop creative ideas suitable for academic
publication, to mentor interns, and to participate in our university
collaboration program. You will also work with product teams to implement
those ideas as advanced features in Adobe's world-class products, thereby
reaching millions of people worldwide.

These positions will be based in Adobe’s San Jose, CA headquarters.

*What you'll need to succeed*

   - Ph.D. in Computer Science or related technical field
   - Strong peer-reviewed publication track record
   - Solid programming skills, including C++
   - Desire to do world-class publishable research and develop advanced
   features for Adobe’s imaging, video, and analytics products

At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is
recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be
surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow
through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.

If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover
what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe
Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.

Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity
in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.

Feel free to contact me if you are interested to apply or have any
questions: Fan Du <dufan2013 at gmail.com>
Link to job description:
https://adobe.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/external_university/job/San-Jose/Research-Scientist_80884

Cheers,