[Infovis] [3rd Call for Paper] Workshops and grand challenge of the 4th IEEE International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Virtual Reality (IEEE AIVR 2021)

Anita Hu cazimy at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 16:23:04 CEST 2021

Dear Researchers,

IEEE International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Virtual
Reality (IEEE AIVR 2021) is a unique event addressing researches of AI as
well as Virtual, Augmented, and Mixed Reality. This year, we have one grand
challenge session sponsored by MediaTek and 5 worksohps on interesting
topics listed as follows. Please refer to the IEEE AIVR 2021 website (
http://www.ieee-aivr.org/) for the details of paper submission and
challenge participation rules. We look forward to seeing you
in IEEE AIVR 2021 !

Sincerely,
Organization Committee of IEEE AIVR 2021
=====

   - *Grand challenge: Visual Attention Estimation in HMD* (
   https://ieee-aivr.cs.nthu.edu.tw/challenge/vae)
      - Awards: According to the points in the final evaluation, we select
      the top-3 teams for regular awards.
         - Champion: $USD 1,500
         - 1st Runner-up: $USD 1,000
         - 3rd-place: $USD 750
         - Best accuracy award in the final competition (without
         considering model efficiency): $USD 600
      - Important Dates
      - Qualification Competition Start Date: August 02, 2021
         - Qualification Competition End Date: September 30, 2021
         - Final Competition Start Date: October 1, 2021
         - Final Competition End Date: October 11, 2021
         - Camera Ready Date: October 27, 2021
         - Presentation Date: November 16, 2021
         - *[AIMLC] Workshop on AI in Music and Live Concerts*
      - Important Dates: please refer to
      https://ieee-aivr.cs.nthu.edu.tw/workshops/ai-in-music-and-live-concert
   - *[AIXR] Workshop on Artificial Intelligence and Ethics in XR*
      - Important Dates: please refer to
      https://sites.google.com/view/aixr/aixr-2021
   - *[CCVAR] Workshop on Computational Creativity in Virtual and Augmented
   Reality*
      - Important Dates: please refer to https://sites.google.com/view/ccvar
   - *[MARCH] Workshop on Modeling and Animating Realistic Crowds and
   Humans*
      - Important Dates: please refer to
      https://sites.google.com/view/ieee-aivr2021-march
   - *[XRTM] Workshop on XR Technologies in Museums*
      - Important Dates: please refer to
      http://colors.ise.ibaraki.ac.jp/AIVR2021/

=====