[Infovis] Interface Designer/Info Viz wanted in Berlin!

Johannes Landstorfer johannes.landstorfer at ixds.de
Fri May 13 20:53:59 CEST 2011

Hello everyone!

The IxDS-Interaction Design Studios in Berlin are looking for
2 freelance Junior Designers (experienced students or graduates)

You can find all details here
http://www.ixds.de/blog/ixds-is-hiring-interface-designer-info-viz-gesucht/

Hope to hear from you soon!

Johannes

or translated here:
// Tasks

We have several projects where we need your support, with tasks such as
- Qualitative user studies (interviews/observations)
- Concept creation following CoDesgin methods (concepts for graphical and physical interfaces, as well as data visualisation)
- Implementation as prototypes, in collaboration with our software developers and
- User tests

You should bring some initial understanding of most of the tasks above and sophisticated skills for interface design and/or data visualisation. Of course, the multi-disciplinary team of IxDS will support us.

// Timeframe

The projects will start during the next weeks and go on for a couple of months (one until November). On average, you will need 2-3 days of time per week.
If everything works out well, we would like to continue working with you on a regular basis.

We are ready to answer all questions you might have, please feel free to ask.
If you apply, please attach some relevant samples of your work.

// Contact

Johannes Landstorfer, work at ixds.de

--
Designer

IxDS — Interaction Design Studios GmbH
Brunnenstr. 7d, 10119 Berlin

+49 (0)30 275 77 662
+49 (0)176 2425 4998
http://www.ixds.de

Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg HRB 118950
Geschäftsführer André Knörig